Shipping and Returns
- Most products will be immediately available.
- There may be a delay of 1-2 weeks for larger items.
- We endeavour to have most items in stock but sometimes, due to unexpected circumstances, stock shortages may occur.
- Customers will be advised of any back orders as soon as the order is received.
Delivery and Freight
We deliver anywhere in Australia.
The Goods will be delivered to the address specified by the Buyer in the order. Title remains with the Anaeron Pty Ltd until full payment is received from the Buyer.
All orders will be delivered by courier
Delivery will be between 3-5 days from order placement.
- Should you wish to have your order delivered urgently, additional charge will apply for same day or next day delivery for orders around Australia.
All orders dispatched will be notified to the customer by providing them with a tracking number for convenience.
Goods Return Policy
- Claims for incorrect shipment, faulty or damaged goods on delivery must be reported within 5 working days of receipt of goods. No exceptions will be made.
- Approval must be obtained from Anaeron Pty Ltd Sales Support prior to returning goods.
- You will be sent a form with a “return authority number” for you to attach to the goods returning. This will serve as the approval for you to return the goods. Please ensure that you include a copy of the invoice clearly showing which items are being returned.
- Goods returned must be in their original packaging.
- Goods will be accepted for replacement, credit or refund at the discretion of the management of Anaeron Pty Ltd.
- If the goods are being returned due to a “Change of mind” or “error in ordering” a 10% re-stocking fee will apply.
- Return shipment charges for damaged, faulty or incorrect shipments will be covered by Anaeron Pty Ltd. All other returns will be the responsibility of the customer.
- We reserve the right to refuse replacement, credit or refund if the returns policy is not adhered to.
Limitation of liability
Anaeron Pty Ltd is expressly excluded from any liability for improper or negligent use of the goods by the buyer that may cause damage or injury to persons or equipment.
Anaeron Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring your privacy and will not sell, trade, rent or otherwise disclose any personally identifiable information obtained from you to a third party.
Anaeron Pty Ltd has many obligations in relation to the protection of your privacy. In Australia the obligations are stated in various Federal Government Acts of Parliament including the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as amended. For further information on privacy see the Australian Privacy Act.