S-7XTRA 5 Litre Concentrate
Features of S-7XTRA hospital grade biocidal disinfectant cleaner:
- A Hospital Grade disinfectant cleaner which doesn't need to be rinsed.
- Highly effective in CLEAN and DIRTY conditions (Dirty Conditions = 5% soiling TGO54 Option B)
- ARTG Listed with claims to be effective against Bacteria, Spores (inc. C-Difficle), Viruses, Mould, Fungi & TB
- PH Neutral - No ventilation required and low risk to people, equipment or the environment.
- Reactive Barrier Technology (RBT), creates a barrier which stays active between cleans for ongoing protection.
- The active RBT continues to work once dried – no need for wet contact times.
- All STERI-7 (S-7XTRA) products contain multi-actives, providing BIOCIDAL performance thereby helping to reduce the chance of pathogens building resistance.
- Safe to use on any material or surface - including fabrics, plastics, soft metals, stainless steel and medical equipment including ultrasound equipment.
- STERI-7 Concentrate is formulated to be diluted and dispensed into trigger spray bottles or buckets for high volume cleaning solutions.
- STERI-7 Concentrate is low-foaming which makes it ideal in cleaning and scrubbing machines and for use with mops and squeegees.
- This also represents the most economical way to purchase as it can be diluted between 1:10 and 1:50 depending on the area to be cleaned.
Formulated for cleaning areas exposed to medium to high risk contamination:
- Medical equipment and devices
- Work surfaces, tables, counters and benches
- Chairs, treatment tables and large equipment
- Protective glasses
- Other non therapeutic devices such as bed pans, scissors etc
- Toilets, sinks, baths and dispensers
- Seats and sofas
- Doors and door handles
- Floors, walls, handrails, light switches
- Computers and Keyboards